The CNFO error (“Could not find opponent”) can occur for various reasons:
- You've skipped a number of potential battles so there are no other Commanders to battle. To avoid this error, help the cause by engaging in more battles.
- Commanders with extremely high ABR (Average Base Rating) scores may have fewer opponents in their range to battle.
- High level squads may have fewer opponents in their range to battle.
- A large number of Commanders are currently online and can't be attacked until they're offline. This can occur near the end of conflicts when a large number of players are online.
- A matchmaking issue is occurring and the production team is investigating.
Here are ways to improve your matchmaking:
- Set up on a planet with a high population. Tap Play, then select the Galaxy Map to see which Planets currently have higher populations.
- Prepare your resources for moves to other planets. Make the jump when a conflict breaks out on one.
- Battle during times when other Commanders are less likely to be online.