Getting Started with Jake's Never Land Shapes and Patterns
posted on 2018/05/23
It’s a starry night on Pirate Island, and Jake, Izzy, and Cubby are going on a treasure hunt with their new friend, Brightly the firefly. But uh-oh! Captain Hook has overheard their plans and wants to get to the treasure first. It’s up to you to help the crew think fast and find the spots on Cubby’s map.
Original Release: November 2014
Note: this app has been placed in a legacy status as there are no plans for future updates. While it may be available and playable on older devices, legacy apps may not run as intended on newer devices or operating systems as they have not been updated for newer technology.
- Apple: iOS 5.0 and newer, Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch (NOT compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 3rd and 4th Generation, and iPad 1)
- Amazon: Android OS 4.0.3
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies.
- Three leveled curriculum activities support shape and pattern identification as well as pattern extension:
- Shadow Puppets: Drag and drop matching shapes onto Circle Rock.
- Rolling Hills: Help the crew make a path by completing patterns.
- Lightning Bugs: Spot and trace shapes in the Cave of the Twilight Treasure.
- Pirate puppets! Trade the gold doubloons you earn in the shape games for fun pirate attire, record a silly pirate phrase, and watch as your puppet dances to lively tunes!
- Two modes of play: Choose Twilight Treasure Hunt to experience the activities weaved into the story, OR, select Jake’s Shape Games to go straight to shapes and patterns practice.
- Delightful animation and interactive surprises throughout the app.
- Character voices from the show, engaging narration, and exciting music and sound effects.
DISCLAIMER: It is Disney Mobile Support policy to not assist in troubleshooting our apps on device hardware which has been modified or altered ("Rooted", "Jailbroken", etc.) from OEM specifications or software that has been modified, flashed or customized beyond regulated software releases by the developer. While some of our products may run on altered hardware and software, due to the wide variations of alterations that can be made and the potential risks of such alterations, we are only able to provide technical support for officially sanctioned versions of device hardware and software.