STAR WARS™: Commander recently experienced a service disruption that caused some players’ progress to reset because a new Player ID was assigned. If you have previously logged into the game with Google Play (on Android), Game Center (on iOS) or Facebook, you can attempt to recover your original ID by carefully following the steps below:
Google Play / Game Center
1. Make sure you are signed into Google Play or Game Center prior to launching STAR WARS™: Commander
2. Sign in using Google Play or Game Center when prompted
3. If the Account Sync popup shows the correct HQ level, go ahead and click on "Load" to recover your progress (DO NOT click on "Connect New Game" as it will discard your correct HQ progress).
1. If your account was synced using Facebook, play through the tutorial until you reach the Faction select screen and select the “Login using Facebook” button.
2. If the Account Sync popup shows the correct HQ level, go ahead and click on "Load" to recover your progress (DO NOT click on "Connect New Game" as it will discard your correct HQ progress).
If you have NOT previously linked your account to one of the above services, hang tight. The dev team is working hard to resolve this issue and will roll out a fix in the App Store soon to restore your original account. In the meantime, please DO NOT reinstall your game. When the update is available, please install it without deleting the app first.
We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we fix the problem.